Just got a postcard today from the Las Vegas Hilton with a deal that almost seems too good to be true. If you’ve been thinking about a trip to Vegas, you want to check this out. For $115 plus tax, you get:
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for 2 nights
- $100 in dining coupons
- 2 passes to the fitness center
- 2 welcome cocktails at the Shimmer Showroom
- 6 free buffets (basically all of your food during your stay)
- $150 in Reward Dollars if you earn $50 in Reward Dollars during your trip
This package must be paid for upfront and you must join the Hilton’s free rewards club, Resorts Destination Casino Club. Having seen the Hilton’s dining coupons, I’d say these are pretty much worthless (because you’ll end up spending more than you’re saving). However, the two room nights and the six free buffets essentially give you an all-inclusive short trip to Vegas for $115. Nice, right?
To book, call Hilton Casino Reservations at 800-457-3307 and reference code QX53B1. You might consider upgrading your room to a suite, depending on the price; the basic rooms at this hotel aren’t that great. Also, note that the Las Vegas Hilton is off the Strip, but there is a monorail station in the hotel.